Re: Delegating to the Technical Committee

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> Our Constitution says that The Technical Committee may:
>
>     3. Make a decision when asked to do so.
>        Any person or body may delegate a decision of their own to the
>        Technical Committee, or seek advice from it.
>
> Which is the exact procedure for that?

Send them a email? (Or is it a trick question)

(I take that the above means that instead of taking a decission I
could let the Technical Committee do it, not that I could remove the
right from other developert to take the decissions they may have the
right to take)

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little