Re: ITP: pam-krb5

    Brian> Should this go into main or non-US??????  It depends on
    Brian> heimdal-lib which is in non-US.

section changed to non-US/main.

    Brian> Is the name satisfactory, or would something like
    Brian> libpam-krb5 be better?

Name changed to libpam-heimdal to prevent possible name conflicts
if/when MIT Kerberos is packaged.

Should I change the name of the module from pam-krb5.so to
pam-heimdal.so too? Or should I keep the upstream name? I don't see
any need to install both MIT and Heimdal PAM implementations at the
same time...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>