Re: Still suffering from compile alsa-utils

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 10:02:48PM -0800, Penguin wrote:
> I thought you guys need error message.
>
> I am really sorry for 69KB spam mail. I think I didn't consider network
> bandwidth.
>
> Let me know what is the size limitation for public mailing list. I am going
> to keep it all the time.

There's no fixed limit, but it's polite not to post very large mails to
mailing lists like this one. The full error message is useful for debugging
the problem, yes, but you should have sent it only to the developer
responsible for alsa-utils package, not all of us :)