Re: women in debian

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 04:13:54PM -0200, Carlos Laviola typed:
} Just a curious question: how many female developers there are right now
} in debian, if any?
}
} :)

I think there are a few.  I'm still being processed.  All the same,
there are few women in our field in general (I'm at a big school[1],
yet I can only name one woman I know of who works in each particular
topic area), so any small numbers are representative anyways.  Heck,
*0* would be representative.

I can't see how this matters all that much though.  We're all just dudes
who happen to work on Debian.

[1] And the WCS here is a little bit clueless.  "Let's have segregated
    discussion sections for women" sort of thing.  Riiiiiight.  That'll
    help.  NOT.
--
An Thi-Nguyen Le
|"She said, `I know you ... you cannot sing'.  I said, `That's nothing,