legOS needs binutils and gcc crosscompiled

hello,

in the manner of my newmaintainer applicance. I want to pack legOS-
the independent LEGO Mindstorms OS into the deb format. The problem
is that  I need binutils and gcc compiled with target=h8300-hitachi-hms
and I found no way in debian under which directory i can install
the overlapping libs like libbfd. I would prefer
/usr/lib/name_of_the_architectur, but dont know if it is the right way.
suggestions, comments ?

--

Henning Heinold