Re: Anarchism package

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 05:18:06PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Ralf Treinen <treinen@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I wasn't aware of the fact that the American Constitution and the Declaration
> > of Independence are packaged in Debian :-)
>
> They're in miscfiles which I maintain for the GNU Project.  (And, now,
> I'm also the Debian maintainer since Manoj suggested I do that too.)
>
> For the record, miscfiles is happy to include documents of state from
> just about any country (and arguing about the limits of "just about"
> will not get a response from me, so don't bother).  I put in the US
> Constitution and the Declaration of Independence because that's my
> country, and I had them right at hand.

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> once tried to ITP the constitution
of Finland (IIRC - I can't find the flame war in the archives, though
I can find some of its ashes). I don't see any reason why that shouldn't
be a part of miscfiles.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org