Re: Anarchism package

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:53:07AM +0200, Yotam wrote:
> I was wondering, is there really room for the package anarchism?

Check the archives. This argument has come up before. A developer
has huge flexibility on what they can upload, with the main force
against it being social. I believe the maintainer agreed that once
the data section was created, it would be moved to the data section.
There it stands, and there it will stand until something changes.
If you don't want it, don't install it.

Please, there's little point in bringing up this flamewar again.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org