changing flavor of the linux world? was: craig sanders

I don't think that flame wars have always been accepted as part of
debian-devel, linux-kernel, etc., and in general, is there *anyone* out
there who feels that such pointless unpleasantness is in any way
beneficial?  I think that nastiness between developers is ultimately more
detrimental to open source communities than most people think, and to just
shrug and accept it is not an appropriate reaction.  I guess there isn't
really anything that can be done to prevent it, but it disturbs me when I
see it, and will continue to disturb me.

Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."