Re: VIRUS WARNING

Hi Account!

You wrote:

> I'm really sorry about this.  I never set this up as far as I can remember.
>  Does anyone know how I can disable this?  I'm not running any virus scan
> software that I know about.  I use exim/fetchmail/procmail.
> Again sorry for your wasted time/bandwidth

I guess it's not your fault. I don't even think the message is sent from
your machine. Probably some (quite stupid) sysadmin of someone who is
subscribed to this list, has some sort of "virus" detection installed.
You should probably check out the Received-headers from the message and
send a message to the postmaster.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |