Re: unmet dependancies in testing (libgtk1.2-dev)

    Thomas> I think the idea of testing-distor is very cool, so use it
    Thomas> in sources.list. I get this error since some days: (want
    Thomas> to install sane-1.0.3)

    Thomas> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
    Thomas> libgtk1.2-dev: Depends: libgtk1.2 (= 1.2.7-1) but 1.2.8-1
    Thomas> is to be installed E: Sorry, broken packages --end

It looks like you installed libgtk1.2 1.2.8-1 by hand from woody, but
your apt is set up to use potato. Please pick one or the other.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters F and D and the number 18.
"Moshimoshi. Kikoemasu ka?" "Kakenaoshimasu kara ne! 1-do kitte kudasai."