Re: new features in dpkg 1.7.1

Previously Arthur Korn wrote:
> Does this mean that packages from maintainers that don't have a,
> say, ppc, won't be tested in unstable, because the build daemons
> don't build unstable for ppc (may be they do, just an example)?
> Seems broken to me ...

It seems Daniel modified his buildd to build powerpc packages for woody
now.  Basically what we need is one powerful machine for each
architecture that can use chroots for the different distributions. At
this moment we don't have that yet for all architectures.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |