Re: RFC: implementation of package pools

On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 11:17:06PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> If all this energy was spent in actual work, imagine what you would
> accomplish.  Why, I bet we'd have been to the other side of the galaxy by now,
> with your improved engines, and I bet all diseases would be irradicated, with
> your advance treatment agents.
>
> Seriously, why not spend time actually DOING, instead of PRANCING.

hear fucking hear.

/me passes Eray a grenade, less pin, coated in superglue.

Eray. take my advice: go home, ingest several deadly poisons, and hope we
forget you.

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

     "42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!"