Re: Need to borrow i386 machine to build Perl packages

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:56:41AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
> If you didn't see my message about the new Perl packages, then here is a
> more direct message about the need for an i386 box that I can login to
> remotely and use fakeroot to build my Perl packages.  Are there any
> available for Debian developers to use to build packages while they're
> build machines are being rebuilt?
  I've got an Athlon 600 that I hate to see sit idle.  If you, or anybody
else without an x86 can use it drop me a line.  Username and ssh key, gpg
encrypted if you can(key id: C6A6879A)

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"The problem is that even if what they offer is 90
percent healthy and only 10 percent rat poison, the rat
poison is still going to kill you."

--Scott Hebner, director of e-business marketing at the
IBM Software Group, speaking about attempts to extend
open technologies using proprietary technology.