Re: Anyone willing to NMU lbreakout?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 14:50:13 -0400 (+0000), Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 01:39:20PM +0100, Adrian Bridgett <adrian.bridgett@iname.com> was heard to say:
> > On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 19:23:41 -0400 (+0000), Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > >   Ok, this is embarassing..
> > >
> > >   I absent-mindedly compiled lbreakout against the X4 libraries.  Doh!  The
> > > obvious solution is to install a clean build system (which I probably ought
> > > to do anyway..), but I have a number of course deadlines and midterms this
> > > week and can't get to it immediately :(
> > >   Would anyone be interested in compiling and uploading a version that
> >
> > Sure - will do so tonight.  I'll consider it my fate for having done the
> > same thing myself last week.
>
>   Don't.  I already fixed it.  Didn't I send a message to that effect to -devel
> yesterday?  I apologize if I forgot to send it.. :(

The wonderfulness of grabbing email, typing a reply, then dialing up the
next day to send it.  I saw the upload thanks :)

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org