Re: GnuPG-0.07.tar.gz perl interface

Hi Brian!

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Brian May wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As I need this GnuPG perl interface for some experimental work I have
> done, I have packaged it.
>
> I am considering uploading it into Debian (non-US?), but was wondering
> if it was considered a good idea to make a separate package for
> everything small and tiny like this, or if I should ask for it to be
> included in a bigger package (eg. perhaps even GnuPG)?

>   GnuPG is a perl module that interface with the Gnu Privacy Guard using
>   the coprocess hooks provided by gpg. The communication mechanism uses
>   is shared memory and a status file descriptor.

Maybe it should be combined with libgnupg-interface-perl which provides
GnuPG::Interface. What do you think?

					yours,
					peter

PS: I'm currently not connected to the net from home, only from the
    university, so it might take two or three days for me to reply.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
PGP encrypted messages preferred.
http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/