ITP: vpopmail, qmail-autoresponder

vpopmail is set of utililities for handling virtual accounts
in qmail under one UID/GID.

It's home page is http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/

License is GPL (It included some DJB GDHN (God Damn His Name ;-)
cdb code, but I have replaced it using freecdb.)

It has several options for storing user data (included cdb, two mysql
modules (large and small site design) and ldap, not included are
oracle and sybase.)

I have made several improvements for debian into vpopmail
such as run-time configuration and dynamic loading of modules.

I have to talk to courier-imap maintainer to include module
for authentification via vpopmail into courier-imap package.

===

qmail-autoresponder is small reliable autoresponder for qmail.
It can be used together with vpopmail.
License is GPL.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@globe.cz> Globe Internet s.r.o.http://globe.cz/
Tel: +420235365000 Fax: +420235365009  Pláničkova 1, 162 00 Praha 6