Re: circular build-dependency in debconf

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 11:38:19PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Steve Bowman wrote:
> > I believe I started this in a message I posted on debian-hurd.
> > Don't worry about it too much.
>
> Blah. I've already moved every file in my cvs tree and hacked makefiles
> for 3 hours. Now you tell me not to bother. :-) (Don't worry, this stuff
> really needed doing.)

Sorry about that :-).  I figured not being near the top of your priority
queue, you'd see my post before you did anything.  Glad you had other
reasons to fool with it though.  Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Bowman  <sbowman@frostwork.net> (preferred)
Buckeye, AZ   <sbowman@goodnet.com> <bowmanc@acm.org>