lprng 3.6.12-7 in proposed-updates is okay?

Hi all,

I replaced today lpr with lprng and then I got an error
like

nsx:~/misc$ lpr -Pepson nihongo.ps
Initialize: setuid() failed - (lost message)
Initialize: LINUX SETUID BUG! UPDATE KERNEL
nsx:~/misc$ lpq -Pepson
Initialize: setuid() failed - (lost message)
Initialize: LINUX SETUID BUG! UPDATE KERNEL

and lprng did not run at all.  My system is of potato.

lprng comes from proposed-updates and of 3.6.12-7
and as far as I investigated there was no such bug
filed in BTS.

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance,		2000.10.17

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>