Re: isapnptools for hurd and friends

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 11:04:09AM +0300, Yotam Rubin wrote:
> errrr, I can't seem to find isapnptools for hurd. This should be packaged.
> (Or does it require some code to be rewritten? That seems logical enough)

You could have easily checked the sources to find out yourself and learn
something along the way (the answer is yes).

> Also, apt for hurd should include the hurd source line when installing
> hurd compiled apt.

The example file apt installs points to the stable distribution, which is
the right thing to do. For a never released yet developement dist, it is
unsatisfying, but those little quirks have to be expected in a development
stage.

> Btw, when is the documentation going to shape up?

As soon as volunteers (you?) work on it.

> Maybe you should keep a "stable" version (Which obviously can't be truly stable)
> and a development version, updated documentation will exist only for
> the stable version.

When there is a stable version, there will be a stable version.

Thanks,
Marcus