Re: On Bugs

 The problem is this: Users should no be faced with such a description:
"important". That's an internal Debian tag, bug shows numbers instead of
that. Besides, it's not the user's job to classify bugs, that is maintainers
job. I will modify current bug severities like this:

 I would add an "unclassified" severity. This is a *critical* severity.
Maintainers will need to assign the proper severity. This way it won't be
the same to have an open bug that you can't close, as not maintaining your
package. A bug that has been reported and never looked by the maintainer is
a sever thing, because that bug could be anything from a wishlist to a
critical bug, no matter to which severity it has been filed.

 This is just an idea, I don't know.. I throw it to the discussion... =)