Re: Intent to package "gphone"

It looks like the only difference between their package and mine is that
mine has a manual page (which I wrote), and mine adds an entry for gphone in
the debian menus.

I will let them know about the official package as soon as its in unstable
(assuming there are no objections to the package).

Thanks,

Norbert