Re: ITP: xpenguins

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 06:40:06PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw <bas@A-Es2.uu.nl> was heard to say:
> I intend to package xpenguins (see
> http://www.met.rdg.ac.uk/~swrhgnrj/xpenguins/).

> xpenguings lets little penguins walk on your windows. Ever wanted cute
> little penguins walking along the tops of your windows? Ever wanted to
> send an army of cute little penguins to invade the screen of someone
> else on your network? Probably not, but why not try this program out
> anyway, it's cool!

  Just a note, I already attempted to ITP this.  You can have it, though;
I never got the package uploaded (mainly because I'm still in the n-m
queue, although I *hope* I can do the P&P step soon and finally work my way
out of it)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|           "Oh my god!  The entire map is written in GIBBERISH!"             |