Re: Stripping cygnus insight

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> ... and there are 15MB left. Jesus! Is that all source code?

It includes the gdb 5.0 source, so that's where almost all of it goes :-)

> GACK! Cygnus should really know better...

It's really a RedHat project (which has been put into the charge of Cygnus
now), thus explaining the tangled issue of hacked libs.  From my readings
on the mailing list, upstream plans on removing the dependence on those
hacked libs very soon anyway.

> Hmm, perhaps they should forward their macros to the autoconf creators ;-))

Hahahahaha....