Re: becomming a debian developer

Hi Michael!

Michael Moerz schrieb am Freitag, dem 15. September 2000:

> An OpenPGP key signed by
>
> 1) a current debian developer met in real live.
> 	Since I don't know any personally this won't apply for me.

This is the way to go. There are a two Debian Developers (and even more
soon to be DD) in Austria.

Try to contact BlindMan (Othmar Pasteka <othmar@debian.org>) and/or
Alfie (Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org>). IIRC both study at the TU
Vienna so meeting them for a quick key signing session should be
possible. You usually can also find BlindMan aka Blinder in #debian.de
in IrcNet.

Don't forget to take your fingerprint and passport with you to the
keysigning :)

HTH

					yours,
					peter