Re: bad press at www.linuxworld.com

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> As far as reading the documentation, that's Windows click-and-curse
> mentality, Bill Gates has made illiteracy an virtue.

Often enough a user wants a **solution**. She's *not* interested about
*anything* else. So the ideal from the users point of view can be "plug
and play". I mean, if you go and buy yourself a pizza, because you are
hungry, it certainly *would* be very important to be conscient about the
nature of money, know about the condition of the employees, care about the
ingredients' history. Maybe you *do* care about that and choose a more
apropriate HD partitioning layout. But *now* you maybe *just* want to
*eat*, you want the *solution*.

"Poweruser" vs. "Normal" user.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek