ITP: LPRngTool

http://www.uslinux.net/software/lprngtool.html

"LPRngTool was developed as a replacement for Red
 Hat's 'printtool' which would allow /etc/printcap
 management through a GUI similar to printtool,
 but with the added features of LPRng. It was
 refined multiple times before its public release, and
 now includes remote queue management and
 monitoring capabilities. There are already plans for
 new features in future versions, including secure
 remote printcap and log management, modifyable
 access permissions, and an easier-to-manage GUI."

It was written by one of my coworkers, and we'll be using it here at work.

--
Brian M. Almeida
Linux Systems Engineer |  http://www.winstar.com | balmeida@winstar.com