RE: free Interrnet provider for Linux? INFO

Not sure how my post made it onto debian-devel, but cross-posting anyway.
Here's the important stuff from the thing worldshare.net sent me.
Apparently the site now says they don't do Linux, but I use it all the time,
it's just a normal ppp connection.

Tim Anderson