Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 03:40:26PM +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> > > Please read: http://nm.debian.org
> >
> >  Oh well, at least nobody can say, "Well, nobody ever said anything ... ".
> > I tried.
>
> Well, what, exactly?  Would you mind actually telling us what you
> mean?  I thought Raul's email was to the point.  The NM process is
> documented, there is a mailing list for its discussion, new
> maintainers are on their way in at an increasing rate:
>
> What exactly is your problem?

He is:

1. a bit dense
2. trolling
3. both

First he specifically posts flamebait about KDE in Debian knowing full
well the reaction it would get in a pathetic plea for personal attention
and to try and rekindle the whole KDE flamewar.  Then after all of his
original issues (which had to be inferred since no real amount of sense
could be found in the several screenloads of drivel he posted..)  And then
after he's deomonstrated that he wishes to be both disruptive and
destructive to the project he wants NM to be fixed in some unspecified way
so he can become a Debian developer.

This thread (and his inability to configure his email software) cause me
to question his qualifications as a Debian developer.  He certainly seems
like he would not make much of a positive influence in or reflection on
the project as a whole.

<Knghtbrd> JHM: I'm not putting quake in the kernel source
<Knghtbrd> but we should put quake in the boot floppies to one-up
           Caldera's tetris game..  ;>