Re: Samba 2.0.5a dislikes Windows 2000 2.0.7 OK

Samba 2.0.7 will run fine on a Slink system. I've had the setup up and
running since the original 2.0.7 release by the Samba Team last
spring.

At best you'll need to download the Debian sources for Samba from the
Potato arachives and recompile against Slink libraries. At worst you'll
need the .tar.gz from ftp.samba.org and some time to tweak things.