Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 10:47:22AM -0700, erik wrote:

*snip*

> I just can't keep my mouth shut

Clearly.

> all it took was a week or so in the hands of a ridiculously complicated
> and politically petty beuracracy like this

Yes, a bureaucracy of one man, Ivan E. Moore II, who, I think has done an
outstanding job.

> Debian has become an elitist club

You're going to have to fight with some other folks on this point, who feel
it always has been.

> I realize that this does not apply to many Debian developers

But you'll bitch and moan anyway.

> Debian is spending its time arguing about minutia

I think you mean "minutae", or you are missing a singular article.

<smiles sweetly>

> And try not to prove my point with condescending flames - its not
> attractive.

As you so elegantly illustrated.

In any case, my personal speciality is "ugly".

>    Never underestimate. Period.

Try cutting back on the overstatement, too.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux                |    road from capitalism to capitalism.