Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 12:12:45AM -0500, David Starner wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 10:47:22AM -0700, erik wrote:
> >  I just can't keep my mouth shut about this any longer and the
> > unnecassary divisions (read demolitions) of KDE packages are the last
> > straw

BTW, what would it take for someone to be forced to break up a package
or make some other major change? The only thing I can think of that could
do it is a amendment to policy or something more drastic. (Is this written
in some document that I need to read?)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org