Re: ITP: Obsequiem, a networked MP3 jukebox

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 09:26:43AM +0200, Florian Hinzmann wrote:
> I will package Obsequiem 0.3.0, an networked MP3 jukebox with
> a web interface and streaming support.
>
> Homepage is http://obs.freeamp.org/ , licence is GPL.

Does the default kernel have multicast support?  If not, how do you
plan to handle that?  Or, where you planning to go the icecast/libshout
route?

Looks like a very nice program...I'm looking forward to it.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "The secret to creativity is knowing how
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : to hide your sources."