Suggestion about security

Hi,
my suggestion about choosing between a simple to install or increased
security: you can work for easy installing and giving the people the freedom
to choice at the end of the installation process if secure the system. There
will be a procedure at the end of the installation that will take any action
every maintainer will think is better for increasing security of the
package.
IMHO: it's better a secure distrib instead of a easy one, there are many
other distributions claiming to be easy to install, I like to think that
debian is the serious one that take things seriously and security have to be
take in this way.
Just my suggestion, you can put it in the trash (or in /dev/null if you
prefer ;) )

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

    But the dangers are greater each year, and now Microsoft has explicitly
 targeted our community. We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't
 take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared to
   defend it. (C) Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/gnu/thegnuproject.html