Re: Strange messages...

Quoting Dale Scheetz (dwarf@polaris.net):
> Since my last upgrade to potato I've been getting a lot of messages like
> the following:
<snip messages>
> There doesn't seem to be any real information here. Can anyone tell me
> what is triggering these messages?

They're postgres debug messages.
Somehow, the newest postgres packages are emitting debug messages all the
time. I've seen them too, but haven't gotten around to checking where they
come from yet.

Greets,
	Robert

--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |