Re: Interbase Licence

> Is this free?

I posted it to debian-legal some time ago, and it seems to be okay.

> http://www.borland.com/IPL.html
>
> Who will package it?

I sent out an ITP some time ago, and I'm still planning on doing so. I've
been in constant communication with Ann Harrison and the other developers,
and was responsible for them moving to FHS-compliance in the recent betas.

I won't be packaging this release, since it is currently unbuildable (for
reasons I shouldn't get into). Ann tells me that Interbase Corp. will be
making their own release in a few weeks that will actually be buildable.

Take care,
Ed.