Re: SECURITY PROBLEM: autofs [all versions]

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 11:23:56AM -0400, Christopher W. Curtis wrote:
> > It's not wrong as in that it would warrant a bug report with a severity
> > higher than wishlist.
>
> As said before, no bugs were filed - I simply saw it happen, checked if
> all were -f (it turns out that only about 1/3 are), said "this could be
> better if people would change '-f' to '-x'", and mentioned it here.

Well, debian-devel is a perfect place to have a technical discussion
regarding Debian, but maintainers of packages containing the place where
this would have to be implemented may not be reading it (and due to the vast
amount of traffic -devel generates, they probably aren't :). OTOH they will
receive the mails sent to them through the bug tracking system.