ITP: Zope tutorial (plus overriding problems)

Hi,

I´m going to package the Zope tutorial:

Source: zope-tutorial
Section: web
Maintainer: Christian Leutloff <leutloff@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.0.1

Package: zope-tutorial
Architecture: all
Depends: zope (>= 2.1.6)
Build-Depends: debhelper
 The Zope Tutorial is Zope product to guide new users through to the
 first steps of using Zope. It consists of a description and an example
 for each lesson.
 .
 The Tutorial is available through Zope.
 .
 Warning:
 .
 The Tutorial preview installs parts of the new Zope on-line
 help system. I do not anticipate any problems, but to be on
 the safe side, you shouldn't install the tutorial on a
 production server.

But I'm running into trouble:

Selecting previously deselected package zope-tutorial.
(Reading database ... 60763 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking zope-tutorial (from zope-tutorial_1.0a5-1_all.deb) ...
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/Product.py', which is also in package zope
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/ProductContext.py', which is also in package zope
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/HelpSys/HelpSys.py', which is also in package zope
dpkg - warning, overriding problem because --force enabled:
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/OFS/misc_.py', which is also in package zope
Setting up zope-tutorial (1.0a5-1) ...
For Zope to recognize the new package, it will need to be
restarted.

Restart Zope now? [Y]

It is intentionally that these files are overwriting the ones
delivered with the original zope archive. How can I deal with this
situation? May I ignore this odd behavior? It will be fixed when the
needed changes are integrated into the next release of Zope (author of
both Zope and the Tutorial is the same company).

Bye
  Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian@leutloff.de