Re: Recommendations around Git Packaging in Debian

On 2020-04-21 at 08:31:40 +0200, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> As a matter of facts, we all do that to some extent: the last few months
> in English (and in many western European languages) are named as if the
> year started in March (because that used to be the case for Latin
> calendar, I believe): [...]
> Fortunately we at least agree on being wrong in this case.

Not wrong everywhere, of course:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

(and then there are others https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year )

See also:
https://gist.github.com/timvisee/fcda9bbdff88d45cc9061606b4b923ca :D

speaking of that: has Debian been used on a space ship orbiting a black
hole already?

closely orbiting?

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''