Re: About DDs not maintaining packages

>> > Does this mean to intend to become a native speaker? I'd be interested
>> > in how you'd manage to do that :)
>> It's surprising that, in 2010, there are still people who haven't heard
>> of reincarnation.
> Does this mean you'll have to re-take the NM (ND?) process?

Not if you can manage to convince DAM who you have been in your prior
life and that one happened to be a DD.
Good thing would be to know something that only DAM and that prior
incarnation of yours knew. Shared secret and such things, you know.

--
bye, Joerg
You don’t like your job, you don’t strike. You go in every day and do it