Re: Duplicate library versions in Debian Edu/Lenny

[Marc Brockschmidt]
> Oh, please explain how binNMUing Gtk 1.x packages will automatically
> port them to Gtk2. I'm really, really interested. Could save a lot
> of work. [If you manage to do it for the other packages, it's also
> fine]

I can assure you that your willingness to misunderstand is greater
than my ability to explain, so I must leave it to others.  This being
based on my suspicion that your question was purely retoric. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen