Fwd: Automatic response to your email

Great... apparently I just sent a virus to the governor of Florida despite the fact I only use Mac OS X and Linux. I hope this isn't perceived as a terrorist attack.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Governor Jeb Bush <Jeb.Bush@MyFlorida.com>
Date: January 28, 2004 1:49:35 PM CST
To: pbaker@where2getit.com
Subject: Automatic response to your email

Thank you for your e-mail. This serves as an immediate means to acknowledge
my receipt of your message.

I am currently experiencing a large volume of e-mails, and your questions
will be answered as soon as possible.

If you are writing about a specific piece of legislation, your comments will
be considered before I take action.

I appreciate hearing from concerned citizens like you. Please feel free to continue to keep me informed on issues that are important to you. Thank you
again for writing.

To subscribe to my weekly news update via e-mail, go to:
http://www.myflorida.com/subscribe

Sincerely,
Jeb Bush

--
Paul Baker

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
          -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc