Re: ..D-C, was: [OT] voting (was: Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications))

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 02:15, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> * David Palmer (davidpalmer@westnet.com.au) [031207 12:31]:
> > If you find us hard to live with, it's all Colin Watsons' idea, so
> > you'll have to sue him.
>
> Cite?
>
> As I recall, Colin just asked somethng like (paraphrased): "Folks, can
> we get back to debian?  How about taking this discussion to a more
> appropriate forum, or private email?"
>
> If you read "a more appropriate forum" as "debian-curiosa" (and chose to
> ignore the private mail bit) that's your own fault.  Hiding behind
> "Colin told us to come here" is a childish cop-out.  Why would you even
> say something like that if you didn't already have an idea you were
> still posting to the wrong list?
>
> good times,
> Vineet
> --
Hello, Vineet.

I'm afraid you are taking this far too seriously, and you are referring
to the wrong post of Colins'. There is an earlier one.
It is there, in the archive.Colin will verify it if you ask him.
I am not going to go looking for it, I am simply not going to take the
situation that seriously.
Regards,

David