Re: Debian in few MB [Was Re: debian-trivia]

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 21:21, Andreas von Heydwolff wrote:
> Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> >

> > How do you install a Debian machine with e.g. only 8 MB?
>
> What a great thread! Am not feeling alone any more with my 486/25 or
> some such laptop, 8MB RAM, 200MB hdd which almost makes me feel like a
> king among the low end guys  3:-)

Sounds familiar... :-)

arabi.fortytwo.ch: an old IBM thinkpad, 486/25, thankfully the owner
thought to put in 36M RAM so everything except dselect runs really ok
(no X - it's just a firewall box with two pcmcia ethernet cards in it.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg