Re: If cars were computers [was RFD: Reviving Constitutional amendment: Smith/Condorcet vote

On Thursday 17 October 2002 17:51, Steve Johnson wrote:
> Does this sound really cool to anyone else, or am I just a sick
> individual!

It does (at least to me); the only thing I did not really understand,
however, was the thing about the radio. I guess that it's an allusion to
something special that Linux cannot handle FM, but an allusion to what?

cheers,
Yven

--

Yven Johannes Leist - leist@beldesign.de