Re: Super Cows

Hi csj!

On Mon, 07 Oct 2002, csj wrote:

> Next to the great Deb(ra)Ian mystery the thing that puzzles me most
> about Debian is the xpression "Super Cow Powers" as in " This aptitude
> does not have Super Cow Powers.
>
> Anybody cares to enlighten me on this one? I think this would make
> another great mascot, next to Tux and the Gnu goat.

Could it be those guys watch Hanna Barbera Comics? In the series "Cow
and Chicken", sometimes Cow changes into Super Cow who magically speaks
spanish in place of english, can fly and can shoot high speed milk out
of her udder. Great stuff, really :-)

bye,
	Klaus

--
| | | | |  Klaus Bodo Valentin Lichti   | Tel.  +31-45-5670421     |
| |_|_| |  Nullanderstraat 72           | Mobil +49-700-99LICHTI   |