Ref:Urgent and Confidential

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
E-mail:akittoeddy@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

May I through this medium seek for your co-operation
and assistance in a business that requires high
confidentiality.

I am Mr.Edward Akitto, a business consultant and a
close
confidant of one former most powerful first family in
Zaire,now Democratic Republic of Congo.

The former first lady told me that they have lost
their oil wells and their gold mines have been shut
down and confiscated by the new government and they
don't want to loose their cash again.

The family wishes to move out of the country the sum
of US$24 million (Twenty four million United states
Dollars). She wants to  invest
the aforementioned sum in viable businesses overseas.

My client does not wish to place this fund with
established financial institutions in the family's
name for security reasons.It is her desire that the
deal be handled as quietly as possible without
possibility of any leakage to the public or
government. She has therefore instructed and
empowered me to look for a reliable foreigner who can
arrange and receive this money in his account overseas
and assist to invest the fund properly for the family.

If you know that you are capable and have the
facilities to handle this large amount or knows a
trusted friend or organizations who can handle this
project in strict confidence, my client is willing to
give you and such entity 25% of the total sum received
on behalf of the family for overseas investments.

To act as a fund manager for my client and her family
in overseas I shall release the sum of US$24 million
[Twenty four million US Dollars] to you if you
meet my requirements.  The money is available in cash
in a safe trunk deposited with a security company,
and upon  a  favorable  response from you,I shall let
you know how you shall receive it.

Your commission shall be 25% of the total sum, and the
profit accruing from the investment.  10% will be for
all expenses, while the remaining 65% will be for the
investment.
If you are capable and reliable,reach me by email
address {E-mail:akittoeddy@yahoo.com} soonest.

God bless you as I look forward to your urgent
response.

Best regards,

Mr.Edward Akitto