Re: Unidentified subject!

> and on a debian mailing list, "unrestricted access to source"  is the
> only "free" we care about.  let opera pay for their own advertising
> and evangelism.
>
> GTFOML

Intertesting, i don't recall debian's 'code of conduct' section on their
site saying anything about discussing non-open software, not to mention
there's a deb package for it.  Besides, i don't need source code for a
browser that kicks ass, unless i'm really bored.  Open source doesn't
work for everyone, I'd rather have a fast stable browser, than a buggy
slow one with it's source code!