Re: Sexism At Debian

jaq@spacepants.org wrote:

This one time, at band camp, Paul E Condon wrote:

I wonder about a somewhat more serious topic: I am already aware that some Debian people are female, judging by their
given names. What is an appropriate why to refer to these people as a
class? What is a way that is not taken as an offense by any?

Debian people.

Why do you need to make a distinction between the sexes?

good question, perhaps the good people at:
http://www.linuxchix.org/
could help answer this, and maybe come up
with the next distro name, while i forgot
the url of this site i found
the linux penguin on the following site:
http://www.kmp.or.at/linuxchicks.html
not so good, poor pengi