Re: women in debian

Magni Onsøien wrote:
> I am currently trying to show Debian to my brother. It works slowly by
> slowly. But I really can't imagine he is going to read 10 mail lists.
> This is a problem, because I got most of my experince browsing
> Internet and asking on mail lists. I am afraid I will have a problem
> to explain him, that this is the best way. He reads the book, but
> IMHO he will have to ask people when he does not understand
> something more complicated. Maybe this is something specific to sisters?

The funniest bit is this is EXACTLY my brother, to a T.  It's
me who reads a zillioon mailing lists and finds stuff out by
experimentation, RTFM'ing and mailing lists :)

Women in Debian might be quiet, but we're here.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/