Re: burning smell

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 03:24:06AM +0000, Hugh Saunders wrote:
> halted the machine and removed from pile, the following picture resulted
>
> http://h.arqz.com/broachfan.jpg
> [excuse the blur -photography is not my forte!]

The next time you take a picture, step back and leave some 1-2m of space
between the object and the camera. (i made the same mistake once and got
these instructions from some professional ;) It appears that most of the
cameras are unable to focus on objects too close, so unless your camera
has an adjustable lense, just step back.

My 2, really useless, cents..

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-